- Measures clubhead swing speed and tempo time to help golfers optimize their swing to increase distance and improve swing consistency
- No need to hit an actual golf ball—use a wiffle ball, Birdie Ball, sponge ball or equivalent to simulate a real ball, but swing at a ball replica to release the club properly.Immediate feedback provides a basis for golfers to determine swing improvements
- Range of speed measurement from 40 MPH to over 200 MPH
- Actual swing Tempo Time, from the start of the club takeaway to ball impact is measured to one hundredth of a second
- Use it at home in the backyard, indoors or outdoors in a hitting cage, at the driving range
Your purchase includes a nylon drawstring pouch for carrying your Swing Speed Radar and two snap hooks for attaching it to your equipment bag or hanging from a net for bat speed measurements.